Posted on November 08 2016
Arnold Schwarzenegger's Big Arms Workout
When it comes to getting those guns to grow, is there any better athlete to go to than one of the greatest of all time, and the man that inspired millions to lift, Arnold Schwarzenegger.
When looking to increase size and maximise gains, Arnold wrote the book (literally!). Arnold would hit each body part twice a week in a split workout, pairing his arm workout with a shoulder session.
Here we're looking solely at the arm aspect. Keeping things basic and heavy is how Arnie maximises his gains. 2 specific exercises for each part of arm going for 3 to 4 sets for each, looking to fatigue on your first set at around 10 reps.
Rest 1 to 2 minutes between each set...
- Standing Barbell Curls - 4x 10 reps
- Seated Dumbbell Curls - 4x 10 reps
- Standing Barbell Extensions - 4x 10 reps
- Close Grip Bench Press - 4x 10 reps
- Seated Wrist Curls - 3x 10 reps
- Reverse Dumbbell Curls - 3x 10 reps
Let us know how you get and leave your comments below.
LFT HVY SHT and look good doing it!