Posted on October 14 2016
Matt 'Jason Bourne' Damon's Full Body Conditioning
Now Jason Bourne is a bad ass. That's a given, can't be disputed. Now think what kind of condition an actor performing that role needs to be in, let alone how he needs to look!
Matt Damon is also not as young as he used to be, so how does he do it? A specific strength and conditioning program is a huge part of that. This full body strength and conditioning weights workout is a part of it.
Setting aside a day to attack the majority of the body, just one or two exercises per area, can really have a great effect for a lot of people. A full body strength workout like this is great for muscle endurance, conditioning and has a great fat burning effect. This will also help testosterone levels and the endocrine system, with the positive boost that strength training gives the body, and the surge of hormone production from training many large areas in one go.
Rest 45 seconds between each set...
- Dumbbell Chest Press - 3x 12 reps
- Barbell Hip Thrusts - 3x 8-10 reps
- Incline Dunbbell Rows - 3x 8-10 reps
- Deadlifts - 3x 8-10 reps
- Hamstring Curls - 3x 8-10 reps
- Seated Arnold Press - 3x 8-10 reps
- Dumbbell Curls / Tricep Pushdowns - 4x 8-10 reps SUPERSET
- Dumbell Hammer Curls / Overhead Tricep Extensions - 4x 8-10 reps SUPERSET
Add this to your weekly routine, just once maybe on the weekend, and see what kind of gains and energy increase you see after a couple of months.