The Rock's Chest Workout Routine
Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Chest Routine
The Rock shares his chest routine, which includes a mix of heavy compound movements like a flat bench press, along with more specific movements targeting smaller muscle groups. Also included are shoulder exercises which compliment and add to the movements of the chest exercises.
It's important to keep muscle groups that relate to each other working in unison, as without the minor groups working at their full potential, the risk of premature failure or even injury is greater when these secondary muscles are recruited by the primary.
Rest 45 seconds between each set...
- Incline Bench Press - 4x 8-10 reps
- Dumbbell Chest Flys - 4x 8-10 reps
- Flat Bench Press - 4x 8-10 reps
- Overhead Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 4x 8-10 reps
- Front Raises - 4x 8-10 reps
- Side Raises - 4x 8-10 reps
- Bent Over Lateral Raises - 4x 8-10 reps
- Cable Flies - 3x 12 reps
- Tricep Bar Dips - 4x 8-10 reps
That's it for the chest routine of the world's biggest movie star right now. Doing this twice, or at least once a week along with good rest and a solid diet will see great improvements in size and strength in your chest, triceps and shoulders.
Make sure you check back next week for another killer routine brought to you by Lift Heavy Apparel.
LFT HVY SHT and look good doing it!